We are calling on the outdoor community to join together to help clear plastic from our local outdoor spaces.
#PlogForPlastic aims to remove plastic waste from your favourite outdoor spaces, while you keep active. We will run plogs throughout 2019 to remove plastic waste from the outdoors and to encourage people to get active. We will feature #PlogForPlastic events our website, launching during the OutDoor by ISPO Trade Show. Nikwax #PlogForPlastic events will take place in the UK, Germany, Benelux and Scandinavia. Anyone can run a #PlogForPlastic event! To find out more read on.
Become A Nikwax #PlogForPlastic Partner
Anyone can host their own #PlogForPlastic event, all you need is:
- A local outdoor space that you love, that needs plastic waste to be cleared.
- One hour where you and a group can clear plastic waste.
- One keen and enthusiastic volunteer, willing to lead your local #PlogForPlastic.
- A team of volunteers, willing to share an hour to clear plastic waste from your local outdoor space, while keeping active.
What’s in my starter pack?
- Samples of Nikwax for your #PlogForPlastic attendees.
- Biodegradable rubbish collection bags.
- Digital asset pack including #PlogForPlastic graphics for posters, newsletters and social media.
What will Nikwax do to promote your #PlogForPlastic events?
We’ll promote your #PlogForPlastic event:
- On the #PlogForPlastic website
- On Nikwax.com
- On Nikwax social media pages
- In Nikwax e-newsletters
- Through Nikwax PR Agencies
To set up a #PlogForPlastic event just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a starter pack. We look forward to hearing from you!